|Titre du poste||Grants & Communication Manager||Compagnie||GOAL Haiti|
|Domaine||Sciences Humaines et Sociales||Spécialité||Sciences du Développement|
|Date publication||2 Juil 2021||Date limite||14 Juil 2021|
|IntroductionGeneral Description of the Program:|
GOAL works in Haiti mainly in vulnerable neighborhoods in the metropolitan area of Port au Prince, and in Jérémie.
Since arriving in Haiti in 2010, GOAL has been helping the most vulnerable people affected by disasters. Today GOAL is in a phase of strategic transition between emergency, rehabilitation, and development. In all its programs, GOAL adopts an approach based on community mobilization and participation.
All the programs put in place by GOAL have the common objective of increasing the resilience of communities facing risks and disasters by creating a more secure environment where access to economic resources is facilitated.
Since 2018 GOAL has been implementing projects aimed at strengthening urban resilience, local governance, the fishing sector. With financial support from the European Union, The Irish government (IA), the US government (OFDA). Since 2019 with the support of the Irish government GOAL has been working in coastal communities to strengthen the fishing industry
FonctionsGeneral Description of the Role:
The Grants & Communication Manager is responsible for coordinating all proposals, donor reporting, and project knowledge management systems within the GOAL Haiti Programme. This will include working under the supervision of the Country Director and closely with Assistant Country Director-Programmes (ACDP), Assistant Country Director Systems (ACDS), Logistics Coordinator, Finance Manager, MEAL Manager, and senior programme staff to draft and edit donor proposals and reports; coordinate compliance with various institutional donor rules, GOAL policies and Government of Haitian processes; schedule evaluations; document success stories; lead analysis of field experience to derive lessons learned.
• Assist in the strategic design and development of proposals, reports, and communications in collaboration with the Country Director, ACD-Programmes, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager, Programme Coordinators/Technical Advisors, and other GOAL Haiti staff.
• Support in the research new programme and funding opportunities in line with the GOAL Haiti country strategic plan, including liaising with other INGOs, government ministries, UN Agencies, bilateral donors and private foundations and businesses to maintain current knowledge of the donor environment and ‘map’ funding opportunities for GOAL’s programmes in Haiti.
• Provide support to Programme Coordinators, Technical Team Advisors, M&E, ACD-P, ACD-S (including finance, HR, logistics staff) by participating in strategy design.
• Advise, assist, and coach project staff in documenting participatory needs, capacities & vulnerability assessments, and situation analyses.
Organize and lead grants opening and grant closing meetings, disseminating grants documents, and responding to information requests from the field and other partners in-country.
• Ensure up-to-date, complete, and accurate files are maintained for all grants.
• Support in the monitoring and facilitation of programme progress to ensure compliance with donor rules.
Representation and Information Management
• Attend relevant coordination meetings, as delegated by the SMT, representing GOAL and providing updates and flagging key issues of concern.
• Ensure a consistent flow of information about all activities in GOAL’s field sites, keeping the SMT and field teams up to date on all developments and key decisions (programmatic and operational)
• In consultation with the Country Director, Assistant Country Director-Programmes, project managers and with close liaison with the programme staff ensure that all project information is recorded and organized using effective paper and electronic filing and archiving systems in accordance with GOAL standard procedures.
• In collaboration with the ACDP and CD, support GOAL Haiti communications to ensure effective and timely external communication with the relevant government Ministries, key in-country donors, agencies, and the communities in GOAL’s area of operation.
• Facilitate, participate in and document project reviews and evaluations and ensure learning is understood and disseminated to field and head office-based stakeholders.
• Ensure the documentation and dissemination of success stories.
• Help gather news items on GOAL Haiti programmes.
• Directly line manage communication consultants and/or short-term communication staff.
Any other duties as outlined by the line manager or Country DirectorQualifications réquisesRequirements
• Post-graduate qualification ideally with a specialization in development, humanitarian aid, international law, social sciences, or another relevant field.
• Experience in proposal development, logical framework development and donor reporting (ECHO, OFDA, Irish Aid, IDB, EU etc.).
• At least 2 years of experience of working with INGOs in a similar capacity providing programme/ communication/ information management support to relief and development programmes.
• Excellent analytical and writing skills in French and English.
• IT skills, especially in Word and Excel with ability to analyze data and interpret statistical information.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload according to the changing needs of the programme.
• Good interpersonal skills and commitment to capacity building
• Enthusiastic, flexible and with the ability to work long hours.
• Understanding of mainstreaming principles, including gender, HIV, Disaster Risk Reduction, and conflict sensitivity
Conditions particulièresLes candidatures feminines sont vivement encouragées.Conditions de travailWorking conditions
Monday through Friday with the possibility of working Saturdays from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Dossier de candidature doit avoir …CV, Cover letter, Employment certificate, Diploma, certificate, IDEnvoyer le dossier àhrhaiti@ht.goal.ie or at the offices of GOAL Haiti at #7, Impasse Violette, Fragneau-Ville 24, Delmas 75, Port au Prince, Haiti or in Jérémie, 10, Mahama, Bordes.Autres firstname.lastname@example.orgDate limite2021-07-14